ADB-Assistant is a script that I put together that contains many of the frequently used Android Debug Bridge (ADB) commands.
It provides the following options:
- Get logcat
- Get recovery logs (while in recovery)
- Get recovery logs (while booted in Android)
- Get last_kmsg (kernel log from previous boot)
- Get dmsg (current kernel log)
- Install signed apk (Data apps only, NOT system apps)
- Adb push file (recovery-mode only and only system app and framework files)
- Adb pull file
- Enter manual ADB command
- Show connected devices
- View device partition list
- Reboot to Download Mode
- Reboot to Recovery
- Screenshot from Android
- Screenshot from recovery
- Record video of screen (4.4+)
and also an option to install Koush's Universal ADB drivers.
How to Use
- Download the zip from HERE.
- Extract the ADB-Assistant folder from the zip.
- Run the ADB-Assistant.bat
- Install your devices USB drivers and the ADB drivers if you have never setup ADB on your PC.
- Choose you options and enjoy.